The IAM is a non-profit organization dedicated to the education and advancement of Idaho museums. Membership offers many benefits:
- IAM newsletter published three times a year
- Email updates on grants, resources, and other opportunities
- Travel stipends
- Professional development, education and networking
- Networking with other museums
- State and regional advocacy
- Annual conferences
- Web site with links to member museums and sites
in the IAM is open to all individuals, institutions, businesses, clubs
and other organizations interested in the Associationís activities and
objectives. An annual meeting is typically held in April, at differing
locations around the state year to year.
The Institutional dues structure is according to general operating
- Under $5,000: $15.00 per year
- $5,001 to $25,000: $20.00 per year
- $25,001 to $50,000: $30.00 per year
- Over $50,000: $50.00 per year
Institutional memberships for museums that have not qualified for nonprofit status: $20.00 per year
Individual memberships: $10.00 per year.
Become a new member, renew your current membership, or invite a colleague or friend to join by downloading one or both of the forms below and sending with your payment to:
Idaho Association of Museums
Attn: Jim McReynolds, Treasurer
P.O. Box 469
Wallace, ID 83873
Please make your check payable to the Idaho Association of Museums.
Remember, you can join IAM with an individual membership as well as with an institutional one.
We look forward to welcoming you to the IAM!